A creative thinker & Brand Experience specialist who can take responsibility for smaller projects and lead specific
areas of larger ones: someone who can contribute to the strategy, the idea, the design and the creative delivery of
pitches and projects.
About Set Creative
We are a creatively-led experiential agency. For over 17 years, we’ve proudly been conceiving, designing, and delivering memorable experiences that connect people with the world's leading brands.
We’re proud to work with Bentley, Google, Castrol, Mazda, HSBC, and many more.
We have homes in New York, London, Portland, and Detroit as well as many other places to stay thanks to our WPP family.
We believe pride is the basis of all great work. It has the power to smash targets, build reputations, attract talent and get the world talking. Our people take great pride in all they do, and our clients get work they’re proud of.
To ensure we achieve pride in everything we do, we have a guiding set of principles:
- We respect our people - Whether you’re a partner or a freelancer, we give everyone the treatment and respect they deserve. And we celebrate and value all the things that make us individuals.
- We embrace DEI - We understand the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion to our business and society. We’re working to be better in how we deliver events, how we spend and how we recruit
- We act with integrity - When we take on a project, we’re up front about how much it costs, and will never make promises we can’t keep. If a piece of work isn’t right for us or our clients, we’ll say so, then work together to find a solution.
- We strive for sustainability - From the materials we use, to the communities we work with, we strive to reduce our environmental impact and run a more sustainable business.
- We sweat the collaboration -We work collaboratively with our partners to make each and every campaign the best it can be, doing whatever it takes to shine at our bit, whilst helping our partners to shine at theirs.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a smaller agency, our creatives are ‘doers’ as well collaborators with the studio team. Direct duties of the role
- Helping to generate the big concepts and the small ideas that make up the events and experiences we
create for our clients.
- Working alongside 2d, 3d and motion designers to realise the big idea using the most appropriate tools
- Articulating these ideas through writing proposals and presentations and presenting them to clients.
- Collaborating with Project Directors and Technical Production teams to ensure the reality of the ideas is
as good as the pitch
- Collaborating with our suppliers in the creative delivery of the project - from lighting Designers to Set
Skills & Background
In our experience, different creative leaders have followed different career paths but whether you started as a
graphic designer, architect or copywriter, you’ve spent the majority of your career in a creative discipline.
For this role, we expect you to have held such a position either full time or freelance in a Brand Experience agency
for at least 2 years - with the primary focus of your work being events and experiences. This means you’ll be well
versed in both B2B, B2C, virtual and in-person experiences.
We’d expect the successful applicant to meet the following criteria:
- Keen desire to learn, grow and progress within the agency
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to receive input and feedback to the creative idea from clients and colleagues in a positive way
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many
- A demonstrated track record of gaining the trust and respect of clients, colleagues and suppliers by
consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels
- Highly organised with a keen sense of attention to detail
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills
- After-hours work and overnight travel required
We deliver a high volume of work, often on tight timelines, as such you’ll be expected to work on the different
stages of multiple projects simultaneously.
We all work from home on Mondays and Friday and like to be in the office where possible for the remaining three
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - we're only accepting applications from candidates currently based within the UK with an existing right to work. We are unable to respond to applications from outside the UK.
No recruitment agencies please.